By electing our BRONZE Package, you are choosing a level of simplicity. Many clients take the initiative of packing their fragile and personal effects themselves. We at Nationwide Van Lines have no issues with you helping out with packing your move. With Bronze Packing, our Certified Packers and Loaders will take care all of your furniture using our plush blankets and secure tape. Looking for a few fragile items to be packed by our men? Our movers will professionally pack any item with the best materials and skill at an additional cost.
By electing our SILVER Package, you are relieving all the stress that comes with prepping your items for your relocation. Allow our Certified Packers and Loaders to satisfy all means to help keep your items well protected throughout your move. With our certified moving staff and high quality materials and equipment, moving with Nationwide Van Lines couldn’t be safer.
By electing our GOLD Package, you are designing a move with little or no work on your part. Our team of Certified Packers and Loaders will protect all of your items with the right materials for a safe trip. To make life even easier, we’ll unpack all of your items, place boxed items on the surface of your choosing.
By electing our PLATINUM Package, you are selecting the top tier of service Nationwide Van Lines has to offer. Your important relocation will be handled by our in-house Certified Packers & Loaders and our specialized Maid Service. All of your items will be packed in its appropriate material to make relocating more secure and safe. With our maid service included, each item will be unpacked efficiently with cabinet, drawer and shelf items placed properly.
|Fuel, Mileage. Taxes, & Tolls|
|Loading & Unloading|
|Blankets & Tape|
|Specialty Shaped Boxes for Items|
|Packing of Moving Boxes|
Now it’s time to start getting ready for the big day.
When moving with us you have the right to choose whether you would like us to provide you with a full packing service (Platinum Packing Service), a partial packing service or no packing at all and that means you will handle all the packing yourself. In this case, we have gathered some guidelines and tips to help you go through this process as easy as possible.
- As soon as you know you are moving start packing!
- Start packing items you do not use often. For example off season clothing, books, CDs, etc.
- Make sure to seal the boxes with packing tape be generous.
- Be generous with the amount of paper you place in each box top and bottom to confirm it is well cushioned.
- Mark on the box the contents of it and the room it is going to (i.e. Dishes/ Kitchen).
- Try not to pack more than 50 Lbs per box keep in mind that every box has a maximum weight capacity and also think about the movers who will need to carry and lift the boxes to the truck.